Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana 2018 Laborer Child Financial Support, Worker Children Get 1000 rs for UG and 2000 rs for PG Per Month Scholarship scheme by Yogi Adityanath.
In uttar Pradesh recently a new scheme launched by the State government. This scheme was launched for the welfare of the children of the laborer in the state. Under this scheme, the scholarship in shape of money will be distributed to the children of the laborer in the state.
This is the scheme, in which government support of the brilliant students of the state, who are unable to continue their study due to the lack of the money. The Official name of the Scheme is Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana . To avail the benefit of this Yojana , you can to check the complete notification and eligibility criteria of the yojana. So read continue about the scheme:-
Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana
Highlights of Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana Uttar Pradesh 2018
- The main beneficiaries under this scheme are Children of the labourer of the Uttar Pradesh State.
- For Graduate courses the amount of Rs.1000/- per month given to the eligible students under this scheme.
- For PG courses scholarship amount of Rs.2000/- will be given to the students under Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana Uttar Pradesh.
- Now in the period of the Yogi Government, no students will face the financial problems for their study, if they want to continue their study.
Sant Ravidas Education Support Scheme in Uttar Pradesh
Basically this scheme is work with the Uttar Pradesh Building and Other construction worker welfare board. With the help of this board, the scholarship amount will be given to the eligible candidates of the state. Under this scheme, the board will provide the monthly scholarship to the all the sons and daughters of the registered construction worker of the state. Any son and daughter of the employee of the board who are getting the study in any government, non-government or government recognized board and university of the Uttar Pradesh.
Eligibility Criteria for getting the Sant Ravidas Education Support Scheme in UP:-
Under this scheme only two children of the worker of the board will get the monthly scholarship amount starting from class 1st. so guys here you also have to know more about this scheme briefly :-
- Only those students are able to get the benefit of this Yojana, whose parents or labourers are registered with the authorized board.
- Parent of the children shall be the native citizen of the state uttar Pradesh.
- The age of the both son and daughter is less than 25 years.
- Beneficiaries should be getting the study in the education institute as required by the department.
- Only two children of the construction worker are able to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Attendance of the children in class should be more than 60%.
Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana FOR UG / PG Students of Workers
- For UG Students – 1000 Rs Per Month
- For PG Students – 2000 Rs Per Month
Monthly scholarship amount Of Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana
- From class 1st to 5th of Rs.100 per month.
- From class 6th to 8th of Rs.150/- per month.
- From class 9th to 10th of Rs.200 per month.
- From class 11th tow 12th of Rs.250/-.
- For ITI and equivalent training of Rs.500 per month.
- For Polytechnic of Rs.800/- per month.
- For Engineering course in government institute of Rs.30,000/- per month.
- For medical courses in government institute of Rs.50,500/- per month.
For PG courses: for PG courses engineering of Rs.8,000/- per month and or medical courses of RS.12,000/- given to the beneficiaries. If any of the students doing research on any subject will also get the age relaxation up to 35 years.
Documents need to be attached with the application form:-
- Certified copy of concerned class .
- Certified copy of the school’s principal.
- Boucher’s of the concerned class fee.
- In vocational courses educator students will be counter signed by their competent authority.
- For application being done for ITI or engineering degree or degree in medicine, the certified photocopies of receipt of admission in respective college as a proof of admission.
Apply for Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana
- Any member of the family can submit the application form for their son and daughter, with the proof of education certificate of concerned class.
- After the passing the class, you can submit the application within one year.
- You can submit the application form at any nearer development Officer’s Office or at :Labourer Department.
- The acknowledgment will be made available to the applicant by the employee of the department who receive the request letter, while presenting the acknowledgment date.
For more information continue visit on our website, for latest information and news.