PMRF> Prime Minister Research Fellowship Scheme 2018-19, PMRF Ph.D Stipend Scheme, Prime Minister Research Fellowship Apply Online, PMRF Application Form 2018.
The government of India is heading forward a variety of schemes to make a complete developed country. In this manner various schemes are launched for the people of the country. Main focus of the government is towards the education sector. For the students of the country numerous schemes has been started. The schemes so started are to boost up the education sector and bring out a technological change. Recently also a new schemes has been started in the country for the students. So to Give Students a Finical Support Government start in February 2018 PMRF Know as Prime Minister Research Fellowship Scheme. Please Read this Article carefully to know detailed about PMRF.
Prime Minister Research Fellowship Scheme
Union Cabinet, Central government has given approval to a new scheme named as, Prime Minister Research Fellowship Scheme 2018 – 19. the said scheme is approved for those students who opt for the research programs under Ph.D. by this scheme the government has provided a provision to get direct admissions in professional research courses with IISC and IIT. By implementing this scheme, the main motto of this scheme is to offer assistance to the students for a time period of 3 years. It is stated that government will select the best 3000 students to be the beneficiary of this scheme. This initiative has been taken by the government boost the knowledge in the fields of science and engineering.
PMRF Scheme 2018-19 Implement Following Composition
Indian Institute of Science Bangalore
Director, IIT Bombay
Director, IIT Madras
Director, IIT Delhi
Director, IIT Tirupati
Director, IIT Kharagpur
Director, IIT Kanpur
Director, IIT Hyderabad (National Coordinator)
The scheme will also help in promoting the level of education in ITI centers across the country. It will also overcome the shortage of teaching staff in ITI centers across the country. A budget of Rs. 1650 crore has been sanctioned by the government for PRMF scheme. Each student will get a financial assistance of Rs. 55,00,000 for a period of five years. The financial assistance will be provided by the government in the below mentioned manner…
Amount Given under PMRF Yojana in 5 Years Chart
|1st Year||70 Thousand|
|2nd Year||70 Thousand|
|3rd Year||75 Thousand|
|4th Year||80 Thousand|
|5th Year||80 Thousand|
- During the first year the student will be provided with a fellowship of Rs. 70,000 per month. Along with this a grant of Rs. 2 lakh will also be given on yearly basis. So as a complete the student will receive a assistance of Rs. 10,40,000 in the very 1st
- In the second year, the student will be offered with Rs. 70,000 monthly and a grant of Rs. 2 lakh every year. So in the second year also the student will be offered with a fellowship of Rs. 10,40,000.
- In the beginning of the third year the student will get Rs. 75,000 per month and a research grant of Rs. 2 lakh, as a complete, Rs. 11,00,000 will be granted in the 3rd
- At the completion of the fourth year the student will get assistance of Rs. 80,000 per month and a grant of Rs. 2 lakh. It will completely make a total of Rs. 11,60,000 on yearly basis.
- In the last fifth year the student will receive a monthly grant of Rs. 80,000 and a grant of Rs. 2 lakh for the research work yearly. This will completely makes a total of Rs. 11,60,000 in the 5th
Eligibility To Grab PMRF Scheme 2018
- For Grab PMRF you need to completed or you are in final year of B.Tech or its Integrated Course Like M.Tech or M.Sc Science or Technology from IISc, IITs, IISERs, IIITs
- Need to Maintain 8 CGPA
- Students Need to Completed there Degree / Qualification with in 5 Years.
You can Apply – www.primeministerfellowshipscheme.in
Apart from this a travelling expense of Rs. 2 lakh will also be granted on foreign land to make presentation of research work in seminars and conferences. Combining the amount of all these five years the students will get an amount of Rs. 55,00,000 under this scheme. The students will also have to select any one of the ITI research center for teaching. So at the conclusion we can say that this is a great scheme by central government of India. For more related details make a visit on to the official link of Central government of India.