Karnataka Property Registration Online Details 2018 Charges| Documents. A new online process started in Karnataka : now properties can be registered online : how to register online and how to download property documents.
Karnataka state government has brought up major development within the state. Many of the new schemes and processes has been started by them to make an easy life for the civilians of the state. Most of the things in the state are made online so that it becomes easier for the people to make it from their homes only. Here’s another process that has been made only in Karnataka state. Stamps and Registration department of Karnataka along with the state government of Karnataka has made an online portal to register the properties online. The online web portal is www.kaverionline.karnataka.gov.in. on this web portal the people can register the properties online.
Karnataka Property Registration Online Details 2018
This is basically an e – services for buying and renting property in Karnataka state. Not only this a facility of downloading the properties registration documents including certified copies of sale deed, encumbrance certificate and copy of Index can also be downloaded from this web portal. Earlier the people of Karnataka has to visit the registrar’s office to register properties but now this process has been simplified. By this online portal now the people has no need to visit the registrar’s office again and again as they can do it themselves at their homes only. The online process of registering property and downloading property papers will hardly take 30 minutes. So all the people can now make it at their homes only.
Procedure – Karnataka Property Registration Online
- Open up the portal mentioned earlier, kaverionline.karnataka.gov.in.
- On the home page click on Register as New User.
- A registration form will than appear on the screen.
- Fill the registration form and submit it.
- Than an user name and password will be generated, use this password and user name to log in.
- Then click on Register to register the property.
- An application form will appear, fill it with all details and also mention the requirements and other related details of the property.
- Then click on submit.
- The successful submission will lead to the online registration of the property.
By this way the people of Karnataka state can make the property registration online, from their homes only. Whereas if they want to download the property documents than also they need to visit the same portal only. To download the property documents / papers follow the given instructions.
Karnataka Property Registration Online Charges
- Go to the same portal as referred above.
- Then log in with the user name and password generated.
- Enter all the necessary details and click on proceed.
- Then select the link for what you want a hard copy, for e.g. click on Copy of registered documents, Index, etc.
- Now Click on download option to download the selected document.
- Than save it on your system and click on Print.
- The hard copy of the selected document will be made available.
By these simple steps the registered documents can be taken out for your further concerns. So all the people in Karnataka state who want to buy or rent their property can fill the application form on the web portal. As this is a very simple and easy process to register the property and even the certified documents are made available on the web site only.
So we can say that this is a great step taken to make an online process of property registration. For more details or any query you can visit the link.